Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring is in the Hair

The weather is getting warmer every day and the ground is bursting with new life! It's time to get yourself some happy, sunny accessories to match the change in the weather, don't you think?

I got such a nice response to my fabric flower brooches and headbands at the last Handmade Revolution show that I got all inspired and have made some new ones! I've been tweaking the design a bit and am quite happy with the results.



Many of them will be available on my etsy shop this this week. (Hopefully I can post a few tomorrow while my little guy is napping!) I'm happy to make custom orders if there is a certain color/size you'd like to request. Just leave me a note in the comments section and I'll get in touch!

2 comments:

Andi said...

erika! these are amazing! i want to order one from you! email me. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Erika! Remember me from the Handmade Revolution shows? I've always wanted to get together with you and I'm having a little "summer camp" party next month. I'd love to send you the invite! My email is debbie@soapylove.com. Drop me a line and I'll send it off! :)