Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Craft Sale


It's been a bit silent here at The Tilted Tulip recently 'cause I spent much of last week being super crafty and getting everything ready for a craft sale I took part in this last weekend.  It was my first craft sale and it was definitely a good learning experience.  The crowd was not what I expected it to be, but I still ended up selling some items and making a small profit.  


The best part was that in the scramble to get everything ready in time for this sale, I now have a HUGE stock of items fresh and ready to go in my etsy store just in time for the holiday shopping frenzy.  It's about time I unveiled some of my handmade goodies!  I've got lots and lots of fabric earrings, holiday gift tags and ornaments, new Novel Novels, and a few more vintage treasures to post over the next few days.  


Keep a close eye on the shop---new stock coming soon... 


1 comment:

Erica Kelly said...

aw your table looked so adorable! i would've definitely came and bought up all of your goodies if i were in the area :)

happy blogging and happy living!