Thursday, March 26, 2009

It Grows More Than Six Feet in Height

I am by no means an "artist" in the proper sense of the word. I prefer to lable myself as a "crafty dabbler" flitting to and fro among the crafty-arts, occasionally hitting upon something that suits my fancy. I've never been good at drawing, but I've happily doodled my way through many a lecture in college. All that to say that today's "Beautiful Thing" is not actually all that beautiful, but it was a labor of love and spontanaeity. I've seen so many people use pages from old books as drawing paper, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've got loads of it laying about from making Novel Novels, so here's what I came up with. It's mostly just scribbles, but it was fun to make.

Beautiful Thing #2:


1 comment:

Jane said...

ERIKA! Your doodles look frighteningly similar to my own! Great minds doodle alike, I guess. :)