Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Tilted Tulip *VINTAGE*

I've been gettin' all crafty in these last few weeks and have been making tons of fabric earrings, felt bags, and embroidered ornaments, but when I go to post these items in my etsy store, they don't mix well with the vintage items.      

Thus, I'm opening a second etsy store, aptly titled "Tilted Tulip *VINTAGE*"!  

Over the next few weeks I'll be moving all my vintage items to this new location, as well as any new vintage items will be listed in this new store.  So I'll start to list all my handmade goodies in the old shop.  I've put alot of energy into my vintage store and I think I'm starting to get my act together, so now it's time to properly spread my wings and dip my toe into the wonderful world of handmade etsy, as well.  Wish me luck!


No comments: